- 4 cups Raw Peanuts
- 2 heads garlic, crushed, skin removed
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon Kosher Salt
- pinch of Sugar (optional)
- Using a small but deep pan, heat the oil on medium low or medium stove top setting.
- Put in the garlic.
- Add the peanuts and cook for 10-12 minutes, or until the peanuts are medium brown. Residual heat will continue to cook the nuts so don’t wait until they are golden brown before taking it out of the hot oil.
- Pass the peanuts and garlic in a strainer and drain on paper towels.
- Add the Salt and pinch of sugar, shake and serve.