- 1/2 kilo tuyo (sardines), head and tail removed
- 3/4 cup corn oil
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 2 heads garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon sili labuyo, chopped
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Fry the tuyo in cooking oil and arrange them in a bottle.
- In a saucepan, heat corn oil and olive oil.
Fry garlic until golden brown, add sili, vinegar, paprika, and cayenne pepper
then bring to a boil.
- Pour oil mixture over bottles with tuyo and sprinkle with toasted garlic.
- Serve after a few days.