- 1 kilo duck or itik, chopped
- 1 small can liver spread
- 2 tsps. garlic, minced
- 1 medium-sized onion, sliced
- 1 cup oil
- 1 red chili pepper, sliced
- 1 small can tomato sauce
- 2 cups chicken broth
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- Atcharang ubod
- Fry the chopped duck until slightly brown in oil.
- After frying, set it aside and use the oil for sautéing.
- Sauté the garlic, onion and red bell pepper then pour two cups of chicken broth.
- Simmer until the meat is tender.
- Add water.
- Add the liver spread and tomato sauce.
- Add the chili pepper.
- If the mixture is cooked already, add the bread crumbs, salt and black pepper.