- 1 box red gulaman powder (unflavored gelatin)
- 410 ml coconut milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 medium buko, grated
- 1 pack all-purpose cream
- 3 tbsps condensed milk
- 1/2 can coconut cream
- 1/4 cup pinipig, toasted
- 1 tbsp raisins
- 1/2 cup cooked sago
- Dissolve gulaman powder, coconut milk and 1/2 cup sugar in a pan.
- Allow to simmer while stirring continuously.
- When the sugar and gelatine is totally dissolved, transfer the mixture into molds.
- Chill mixture in the refrigerator until set.
- Mix all-purpose cream, condensed milk, and coconut cream. Chill.
- When ready to serve, chop gulaman into cubes.
- Layer on a serving glass with gelatine, cooked sago, raisins, grated buko.
- Fill with chilled coconut and cream mixture.
- Repeat to come up with two layers.
- Sprinkle some toasted pinipig on top just before serving.