- 1 whole native/culled chicken cut into serving pieces
- 150g itag
- 1 whole medium size green papaya, quartered
- 2 thumb-sized ginger, sliced
- 2 pcs red onion, quartered
- 5 cloves minced garlic
- 1 1/2 cups malunggay leaves
- 3 pcs finger chili
- 1 tsp whole pepper corn
- 2 tbsps canola oil
- Patis to taste
- 1 liter water
- In a pot, sauté itag, ginger, garlic, and onion in oil. Add the chicken and season with peppercorn and patis. Then cover.
- Add water and let it boil until cooked.
- Add green papaya, finger chili and simmer, lastly add the malunggay leaves and turn off the heat. Serve.