- 1/4 kilo bagnet, cut into serving pieces
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/8 cup vinegar
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunks
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 pieces laurel
- 1 teaspoon peppercorn
- salt to taste
- In a bowl, combine oyster sauce, soy sauce, vinegar and oil. Set aside.
- In a pan, heat bagnet until start to render oil. Remove from pan and set aside.
- In same pan, saute garlic and onion.
- Pour oyster sauce mixture then bring to boil.
- Add laurel and peppercorn then adjust seasoning according to taste.
- Add bagnet and pineapple then simmer until almost thick.
- Transfer to serving plate then serve with steamed rice.