- ½ kilo beef, ground
- 4 bananas (saba variety). Peeled and sliced
- ¼ cup raisins
- 1 cup tomoto sauce
- 1 green pepper, sliced cooked rice fried potatoes oil for frying
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped salt and pepper to taste.
- Fry bananas and set aside.
- Saute garlic. onion, and ground beef in oil until cooked.
- Add tomato sauce and cook for a few minutes,
- Add the rest of the ingredients, Season well.
- Mold rice into desired shape.
- Pour ground beef mixture over the rice.
- Garnish with bananas, potatoes, and green pepper. Serve hot.