- 6-8 stalk asparagus (trimmed and cleaned)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons grainy mustard
- 1 slice oka cheese (or your favorite, gruyere would also be really nice)
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 tablespoon butter (room temperature)
- Toss the asparagus in the oil, salt and pepper.
- Arrange the asparagus in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Roast in a preheated 400F oven until tender, about 10-30 minutes. (Note: Roasting time can vary greatly depending on how thick your asparagus is.)
- Assemble sandwich and grill until the cheese has melted and the bread is golden brown on both sides, about 2-4 minutes per side.
Source: Closet Cooking