- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed (buy pre-cooked for extra convenience)
- ½ cup ranch dressing (light version preferred)
- 3 tablespoons blue cheese crumbles
- 3 tablespoons bacon crumbles (buy real bacon crumbles for extra convenience)
- ½ cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1 and ½ tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 4 whole grain wraps, large size
- romaine lettuce leaves
- Combine the chicken, dressing, blue cheese crumbles, bacon crumbles, grape tomatoes, and basil in a medium bowl.
- Line each of the 4 wraps with lettuce.
- Distribute the chicken over the 4 wraps.
- Roll, and fasten with a toothpick if needed to keep the wrap together.
Source: Dizzy Busy & Hungry