- 300g dried spiral pasta
- 250g frozen spinach, thawed
- 150g sliced ham, coarsely chopped
- 1 x 130g can corn kernels, drained
- 150g (1 cup) frozen peas, thawed
- 140g (1 1/3 cups) Coon Pasta Cheese
- 3 eggs
- 185ml (3/4 cup) thickened cream
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Place four 375ml (1 1/2-cup) capacity ovenproof dishes on 2 baking trays. Cook the pasta following packet directions or until al dente. Drain well. Use your hands to squeeze the excess liquid from the spinach. Combine the pasta, spinach, ham, corn, peas and 80g (1 cup) COON Pasta Cheese in a large bowl.
- Use a balloon whisk to whisk the eggs and cream together in a large bowl. Pour the egg mixture into the pasta mixture and stir until just combined.
- Spoon the mixture evenly among the prepared dishes.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over each pasta bake. Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until golden. Serve warm.
Source : Taste