- 2 boneless chicken breasts, sliced into bite sized pieces
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp hot sauce (optional)
- 6 tbsp whole wheat seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat your oven to 425 and grease a baking sheet.
- Chop your chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Mix the breadcrumbs and parmesan in one bowl and the olive oil and hot sauce in another bowl.
- Put a few pieces of chicken in the olive oil bowl, coat them, and then put them in the breadcrumb bowl and coat them with the breadcrumb mixture. Transfer the coated chicken pieces to the baking sheet. Repeat until all of the pieces of chicken have been coated.
- Lightly spray the tops of the chicken pieces with an olive oil spray.
- Bake at 425 for 10 minutes, then flip them and bake them for another 5 minutes or until they are cooked through.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauces and a side of veggies and enjoy!
Source : After Dinner Dance