- 6 med. oysters (fresh or in jar) Pacific (lg.) ones
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 lemon
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. sweet basil (crushed)
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 c. corn oil over top (pour over)
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Place oysters in glass pie pan; sprinkle with garlic.
- Squeeze lemon juice over top, then sprinkle oregano and basil.
- Season with salt and pepper and Accent.
- Spoon oil over oysters and sprinkle with parsley.
- Top with light covering of bread crumbs; shake to blend ingredients.
- Sprinkle corn flakes or dried bread crumbs over top. Cover.
- Cook in Pyrex glass pie pan in 500 degree preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes.