- 1 pound of Brussels sprouts
- 1/8 cup pine nuts, finely diced
- Balsamic vinegar
- Olive oil
- Parmesan cheese
- Brussels Sprouts
- Trim and peel away the outer leaves of each Brussels sprout and then half them.
- Slide the Brussels sprout halves onto the skewers, about six to eight halves per skewer.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper and places the skewers halved-side up.
- Drizzle olive oil and balsamic vinegar over each skewer, trying to “fill up” the Brussels sprouts.
- Bake the skewers at 400 degrees for about 30 minutes until they are cooked and crispy.
- 6. Plate the skewers on a serving tray and cover them with shaved Parmesan and the pine nuts.
Source : Blogs Kqed