For the bread:
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup liquid-state coconut oil
- 1/4 cup cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 2 large bananas)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Salt, to taste
For the cream cheese filling:
- 1 large egg
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a 9×5 inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- To make the bread: In a large bowl, combine egg, brown sugar coconut oil, sour cream, brown sugar, bananas, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Gently stir until just combined — don’t overmix.
- Pour 2/3 of the batter into the prepared pan, filling it into the corners as needed.
- To make the cream cheese filling: In a bowl, beat together all cream cheese ingredients.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over the bread mixture, pushing it into the corners. Top with the remaining bread batter. Smooth the surface with a spatula.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until the top is golden and the center is set. (The cream cheese portion won’t be completely set; that’s ok. Watch the bread carefully — baking times can vary.)
- Allow bread to cool. Remove from pan. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Source : Drool Worthy Daily