- Banana –3 (well ripe)
- Self-rising flour –1 ½ cups
- Sugar –½ cup
- Baking soda –1 teaspoon
- Eggs –2
- Sunflower oil– ½ cup
- Take bananas, remove skin and place in a bowl, mash with hands to a smooth paste.
- Beat the eggs with whisk for a minute, add oil to it and whisk for another minute.
- Sift together self-rising flour and baking soda.
- Add to this sugar, mashed bananas, beaten egg mixture and mix well until smooth consistency.
- Grease the ring tin and base with oil and pour the mixture onto it.
- Bake for 150⁰ C for approximately 35 minutes (mine got done in 33 mins exact) or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow cooling and cut into slices.
Source: Sowpernica’s Kitchen