- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. white sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 250g beef top sirloin, thinly sliced
- 1/2 carrot, julienned
- 1/3 cup spring onion, chopped
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 red bell pepper, strips
- 1 white onion
- resealable plastic bag
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine soy sauce, sesame oil, sesame seeds, garlic, sugar, salt, black pepper. Place beef, carrots, and onions in the bag; seal, and shake to coat the vegetables and beef with the sauce. Refrigerate for at least 2 1/2 hours.
- Remove the meat and vegetables from marinade. Reserve a little marinade.
- Cook beef in a pan, then add bell peppers and onions. Add about 3-4 tbsp.of marinade and simmer. Then add rice and toss.
- Transfer to a plate or bowl and garnish with spring onions and sesame seeds.