- 1 (15.5 oz) canned black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup chocolate morsels (divided)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 dates (pitted)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×9 baking pan with olive oil or spray. Set aside.
- In a food processor, add the beans, applesauce, 1/4 cup chocolate morsels and process until combined.
- Add remaining ingredients and turn on until smooth (About 45 seconds to 1 minute).
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 22-25 minutes.
- Let rest for ten minutes until cool. (Optional: Sprinkle with sugar) Cut and enjoy.
Source: Fit Foodie Runs