- 250 grams calf’s or pork brain, washed and cleaned of membrane
- juice of 1/4 dayap (lime)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6-8 tablespoons olive oil or lard
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 6 whole eggs, beaten
- Marinate brain, with dayap juice for at least 2 hours in refrigerator. Season with salt and pepper, then poach or steam until cooked. Cut into cubes.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil or lard and saute garlic, onion and brain. Season to taste.
- Pour beaten egg over brains, fold in contents and flip. Add more oil if desired. Take care not to overcook the egg.
Source: Filipino Food