- 3 eggs
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup leftover chicken chili
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup reduced fat cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Spray an 8-inch pan with cooking spray and heat on medium-high heat. Meanwhile, beat the eggs with salt and pepper.
- Once the pan is hot, pour in the eggs and cover the lid until the top is set.
- If the chili is straight from the fridge, reheat in the microwave for about 30 seconds. Once the egg is set on top, carefully flip it over in the pan. Spread chili over the egg, then top with cheese.
- Fold the omelet over and cook for 1 minute more until the cheese is melted.
*If you prefer not to flip the omelet, you may place it under the broiler in the oven for a couple minutes until it sets.
Source: Smile Sandwich