- 1/2 kilo chicken liver
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 egg white, slightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon red wine
- 2 hard boiled egg yolks, chopped
- dashed of monosodium glutamate (MSG)
- In a frying pan, saute onions and chicken liver in butter. Chop the cooked chicken livers and combine with onion, egg white, seasonings, MSG, and red wine.
- Mix thoroughly. Chill for about 30 minutes. Press into a well oiled mold and remove at once to serving plate.
- Garnish the plate with chopped egg yolks. Good for 4 persons.
Source: Panlasang Pinoy Meaty Recipes
Image: The Guardian
More great recipes for you: