- 1/4 kilo chicken thigh
- 1/4 kilo pork belly, cut into 2×2 inch cubes
- 1/4 kilo beef brisket cut into serving pieces
- 1/2 head garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp. peppercorns
- 1/2 cup sukang paombong
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 pcs. bay leaf
- 2-3 pcs. sili
- Salt and pepper
- Cooking oil
- Atcharang papaya
- In a frying pan, stir fry chicken, pork and beef in batches until color changes
- to golden brown.
- In a saucepan, put the fried chicken, pork and beef.
- Pour the water, sukang paombong and soy sauce.
- Add garlic, peppercorns and bay leaf.
- Bring to a boil and simmer in medium heat for 30-45 minutes or until tender,
- scoop out the chicken.
- Add it again when the beef and pork are tender.
- Add water as you see fit and remove the scum that rises.
- Add the sili, season with salt and pepper to taste and continue to simmer until liquid is reduced to almost dry.
- Serve with atcharang papaya.