- 600 g Uncooked elbow macaroni
- ¼ cup Extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsps Minced garlic
- ¼ tsp Dried oregano
- ¼ tsp Dried rosemary
- ¼ cup Chopped onions
- ½ cup Diced shiitake mushrooms
- ½ cup Quartered fresh button mushrooms
- 1 cup Chopped oyster mushrooms
- 1 pack Cream of mushroom soup powder
- ¾ cup All-purpose cream
- 2 packs Clara Ole Chunky Tomato with Three-Cheese Pasta Sauce 225g
- ¼ cup Cream cheese spread
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Sauté garlic, herbs and onions in oil. Add in mushrooms and cook for a few minutes.
- Add the cream of mushroom soup powder and stir until completely blended.
- Pour Clara Ole Chunky Tomato with Three-Cheese. Add the cream cheese spread and cream.Simmer for a few minutes.Toss in pasta and season with salt and pepper.