- 10 pieces raw eggs
- 1 small can condensed milk
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tbsp ground coffee
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Beat the egg yolks in a big bowl and add the condensed milk and mix.
- Pour-in the evaporated milk, vanilla and mix well
- Put-in the granulated sugar, coffee and chili powder on a pan and mix thoroughly until it turns into a caramel. Pour into llanera. Set aside. Reserve the extra caramel for drizzling.
- Wait for 5 minutes then pour the egg yolk and milk mixture on the mold. Cover the top of the mold with foil. Steam the mold with egg and milk mixture for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Let it cool and transfer to a plate, drizzle with extra coffee-chili caramel.