- 2/3 cup dry potato flakes
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (3 pound) chicken, skin removed, cut into pieces
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease or line with foil a baking sheet or a 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine potato flakes, Parmesan cheese, and garlic salt. Stir until well mixed.
- Dip chicken pieces into melted butter or margarine, and roll in potato flake mixture to coat. Place in prepared pan.
- Bake for 45 to 60 minutes, or until chicken is tender and golden brown.
Source: All Recipes