- 1 chicken breast, cooked (grilled, roasted or steamed) and cooled
- 1 celery stalk, cut diagonally into half-inch slices
- 1 red onion, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsps. of pickled chilis
- ¼ c. of raisins
- 2 tbsps. of mango puree
- 2 tbsps. of chopped cashew nuts
- ¼ c. of mayonnaise (you may need more)
- 1 tbsp. of curry powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp. of finely sliced scallions, plus more to garnish
- whole cashew nuts, to garnish
- Separate the chicken meat from the bone. Discard the bone. Cut the meat into one-inch cubes.
- Place the chicken in a mixing bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except the whole cashew nuts.
- Toss until blended.
- Chill for a couple of hours.
- Sprinkle the whole cashew nuts and more scallions before serving.
Source : Casa Veneracion