From the cheap five pesos, you can already enjoy sweets that are relatively easy to eat and something cheap to ease the cravings your body has. But if you’re looking for a small business without spending too much and that’ll pass by the work you have to do, then you can try and make your very own graham balls.
Graham balls are usually an inch thick marshmallow covered in the crunchy goodness of crushed grahams. With a mix of condensed milk to hold the ‘ball’ shape figure, it gives you a slight sweeter and gooey feel. This recipe may also call for chocolate instead of the marshmallows inside, which has a different, yet equally as good, taste. All you need is a pair of hands and get rolling!
- 3 cups crushed graham (+ 2 tbsp for dusting)
- 1 cup condensed milk (+ a little bit more if needed)
- chocolate candies or marshmallows for filling
- mini-marshmallows, sprinkles, or colored sugar for garnish
- Combine crushed grahams and condensed milk. Blend well. Make sure it’s not too wet nor too dry.
- Add a bit more crushed grahams if it’s wet and a bit more condensed milk if its too dry.
- Shape mixture into one inch balls and put a piece of chocolate candy or marshmallow inside.
- Roll the balls in crushed grahams, sprinkles, mini- marshmallows or colored sugar to finish.
- Chill before serving.