2 bags of tea (preferably black or oolong tea)
- 4-6 oz (125-185 ml) hot water
4 oz (125 ml) sweetened condensed milk
- 4-6 oz (125-185 ml) ice cubes (or ice tubes)
- Tapioca Pearls (optional)
- Prepare hot water.
- Place tea bags in a large mug then pour in hot water. Let it sleep for about 2 minutes.
- Remove tea bags then pour in condensed milk. Stir until completely mixed.
- Fill a tall glass with ice cubes (fill at least half of the glass). Pour in tea mixture and allow to cool.
- Add Tapioca Pearls (optional)
- Serve cold and enjoy!