- 1 pound ground country sausage
- 1/2 head cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 teaspoon sesame seed oil
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- sliced green onion
- sesame seeds (optional)
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef.
- Meanwhile, combine sesame seed oil, rice vinegar, garlic, soy sauce and ginger in a small bowl and set aside.
- Add the cabbage and carrot to the skillet and toss to combine. Stir in the soy sauce mixture.
- Cover and cook until the vegetables are soft, about 15 minutes.
- Garnish with green onion and sesame seeds.
Source: Smile Sandwich