- 1/2 cup dry elbow macaroni
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese (low fat)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup hot water
- black pepper
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 1/4 heaped teaspoon red chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoon cheddar cheese
- 1/2 chicken bouillon
- Boil water and add chicken bouillon to it (Instead, you can use chicken stock to boil the pasta.)
- Add the pasta and cook for 9 to 10 minutes. Drain pasta and return to pan.
- Add the rest of ingredients to the macaroni, keep stirring on medium heat until you get creamy texture sauce. Keep in mind that the sauce will get thicker after it’s off the stove, so don’t let the sauce dry out.
- Serve hot.
Source: Munaty Cooking