- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon soy sauce
- 4 bananas, peeled and halved lengthwise
- 1 pound fish fillets
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 stalks celery, sliced
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Mix together flour, curry powder, and soy sauce; coat bananas and fish with this mixture; set aside.
- Heat oil in skillet. Stir-fry celery until crisp; set aside.
- Add butter to oil; saute bananas until golden, about 1 minute on each side. Sprinkle bananas with half of lemon juice and remove to serving dish.
- Saute fish in oil/butter mix until fish comes easily away on a fork, about 3 minutes on each side. Sprinkle with remaining lemon juice. Place on serving dish with bananas. Spoon celery over fish.
Source : We Love Seafood