- 1 lb of raw shrimp, deveined, shells off except the tail
- ¼ cup butter
- 3 cloves garlic
- ¼ cup parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Preheat oven to 425 F degrees.
- In a food processor add the butter, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper and pulse until it turns into a paste.
- Take half of the butter paste and place pieces of it on the bottom of a skillet. Arrange shrimp over the butter in the skillet then place the rest of the butter paste over the shrimp, making sure each shrimp has some butter on it.
- Place skillet in oven and bake for about 20 minutes or until shrimp turns slightly pink and hot and bubbly. Drizzle with lemon juice and serve.
Source: Jo Cooks