- 2 large alimangos (mud crabs); cut in halves
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 segment ginger; sliced
- 4 cloves garlic; minced
- 1 cup squash; cut in cubes
- 1 cube fish bouillon (e.g. knorr, calnort, etc.); mashed
- Salt to taste
- Steam crabs and squash until half cooked.
- Set aside.
- Sauté garlic and ginger, then add coconut milk, fish builion, and salt to taste.
- Bring to a boil, stirring ocassionally, until coconut milk becomes thick and oily.
- Add crabs and squash.
- Cook until dish is done.
Source : My Filipino Recipes