- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- kosher salt and pepper
- 2 medium red onions, cut into wedges
- 3 peaches, cut into wedges
- 4 6-ounce salmon steaks (about 1 inch thick)
- Heat grill to medium-high. In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, ginger, thyme, 3 tablespoons of the oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, gently toss the onions, peaches, remaining 1 tablespoon oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Season the salmon with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Grill the salmon and onions until salmon is opaque throughout and onions are tender, 5 to 6 minutes per side.
- After flipping the salmon, place the peaches on the grill and cook until tender, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Drizzle the salmon with the vinaigrette and serve with the onions and peaches.
Source : Real Simple