- 2 tbsps. Cooking oil
- 4 pcs. Smoked bacon, sliced
- 1 head garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsps. Paprika 1k. lean pork, cubed
- 4 cups water
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 2 cups sliced potatoes
- 2 pcs. Chili pepper, sliced
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Heat oil and sauté the pork. Add the vinegar, salt and pepper. When cooked, allow to cool and set aside.
- Heat oil in deep pan and sauté the garlic and the bacon.
- Add the lean pork.
- Add the tomatoes, green bell pepper, potatoes and paprika.
- Pour in water to cover the ingredients. Cover with pan lid and allow to cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove the cover and season with salt and pepper to taste; stir.
- If you want a spicy humba add chili pepper.