- 3 pcs Pandan Leaves
- 1 pc Buko (shredded, buko water reserved)
- 1 ½ cups Buko Water
- ½ cup Thick Coconut Milk
- ¾ cup Cornstarch (dissolved in buko water)
- ¼ cup Condensed Milk
- 1 can (432 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (drained, reserve 2 tbsp syrup)
- simmer pandan leaves, ¼ cup water and reserve syrup in covered pan for 5 minutes.
- Remove pandan leaves then add cornstarch mixture and buko. Cook over low heat with continuous stirring for 10 minutes.
- Add DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, coconut milk and condensed milk. Cook for 10 more minutes with continuous stirring.
- Pour into 12” x 8” pan. Cover and chill until set.
- Makes 12 servings
Cooking Tools Needed:
- Wooden Spoon
- Measuring Cups