- 2 pounds of small potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon of your favorite mustard
- kosher salt – to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Rinse the potatoes and pat dry.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl.
- Combine the oil, pepper, garlic and mustard in a small bowl and whisk until combined.
- Pour the sauce over the potatoes and toss to coat every potato. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, then toss the potatoes a bit and bake for another 15 minutes or until the skin is nice and brown.
Source: The Recipe File