- 250 g baby potatoes – boiled and peeled
- ½ cup thick curd – whipped until smooth
- salt to taste
- ½ tablespoon crushed pepper corns
- ½ tablespoon mustard paste
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped mint leaves
- ½ tablespoon soya sauce
- ¾ tablespoon chili sauce
- Boil the baby potatoes. Peel them.
- In a bowl beat the curd well till smooth.
- In this curd add all other ingredients, except the boiled potatoes. Mix it well.
- Add the boiled potatoes. Mix gently and transfer to a serving dish.
- Garnish with fresh mint. Serve.
Source: Rasoi Menu