- 10 tomatillos, husked, rinsed, and quartered
- 2 serrano chiles, stemmed
- 1 clove garlic
- ¼ small white onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup cilantro leaves
- 1 avocado, halved, pitted, and peeled
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Place tomatillos, chiles, garlic, and onion in blender, and pulse until vegetables break down and mixture is still slightly chunky.
- Add cilantro, avocado, and salt and continue to pulse until salsa is blended and creamy but still has some texture.
- Pour into a serving bowl, and refrigerate until ready to use.
Source : Saveur