- 1 kilo pork ribs, chopped to serving pieces
- 2 pcs small eggplants, slice diagonally
- 1 bunch kangkong, remove from the stem
- 2 pcs tomatoes, quartered
- 1 inch ginger, slice into strips
- 1 Tbsp. patis or fish sauce
- 5 pcs okra, sliced
- 2 cups sitaw or string beans, sliced 1 1/2 inch
- 3 pcs small gabi or taro root, peeled and quartered
- 2 to 3 pcs siling labuyo or bird’s eye chili peppers
- 2 pcs small red onions, sliced
- 1/2 kilo guavas, quartered
- salt and pepper
- In a medium size stainless steel pot, boil some water slightly more than enough to cover the meat.
- While the water is boiling, put the pork ribs one by one until every piece of meat is in the pot.
- Then add the tomatoes and guavas and cook for about 30 to 40 minutes or until the meat is tender.
- Add the onions, gabi, siling labuyo, ginger, salt and pepper then cook for another 8 minutes.
- Then add the sitaw, okra and eggplants and simmer for another 6 minutes. Add in the kangkong and simmer for 1 minutes more. Serve hot.