- 1 lb. large shrimp, head and shell removed and deveiened
- 20 pieces boiled quail eggs
- 1 small yellow onion minced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1½ cups frozen green peas
- 1 medium carrot, cubed
- ¾ cup water
- 4 ounces ham, minced (optional)
- 1 can (10 oz.) cream of mushroom
- ¾ cup water chestnut or singkamas, cubed
- ½ cup table cream or heavy whipping cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Melt the butter in a cooking pan.
- Add the cooking oil.
- Once the mixture becomes hot, saute the shrimp for a minute per side.
- Remove the shrimp and set aside.
- Meanwhile, saute the onion and garlic.
- Put-in the carrot and green peas. Add the ham (this is an optional ingredient).Cook for 3 minutes.
- Pour-in the water (I used water with shrimp juice in the video).Let it boil. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add the quail eggs and shrimp.Stir.
- Pour-in the cream of mushroom and table cream. Stir once more until the ingredients are well distributed.
- Add water chestnuts, salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!