- 18 graham crackers, crushed into fine crumbs
- 1 tablespoon firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 2/3 cup salted butter, melted
- 7 1/2 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 7 1/2 ounces dark chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 teaspoons light corn syrup
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 10 marshmallow, cut into fourths
- 1/2 cup lightly salted whole peanuts
- 1/2 cup lightly salted peanuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees, and line a 9 x 13 inch pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, and butter. Mix to combine then press into the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake crust for 15 minutes or until golden brown, fragrant, and toasted. Remove pan from oven and cool on a wire rack while you prepare the filling ingredients.
- Place both types of chocolate in a heat-proof bowl and drizzle the corn syrup over the top. Set aside. In a small saucepan heat heavy cream until it starts to boil. Immediately pour the cream over the chocolate mixture and allow to sit for about 2 minutes.
- Starting at the center of the bowl, whisk chocolate mixture until it becomes smooth and shiny. Fold in the marshmallows and peanuts.
- Pour the chocolate filling mixture over the crust. Using a spatula, spread the mixture as evenly as possible and sprinkle with the chopped peanuts.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 3 hours or until set. Cut into squares and serve.
- Bars will need to be kept in the fridge until ready to serve, and will stay fresh for up to 3 days as long as they remain tightly covered.
Source: lakyn + judah