- 1 medium size maliputo fish ( a fish native to taal lake in batangas )
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- tbs. lambanog ( coconut wine )
- 1 thumb size ginger
- spring onions
- Gut th maliputo, rinse well and score the fish with diagonal cuts.
- Season the fish with salt and rub with salt and rub with the sesame oil. set aside.
- Mix the soy sauce ginger and lambanog.
- LIne a steamer with banana leaves, place the fish on top of it. Pour the soy sauce mixture over it.
- Steam until done.