- 500g mixed vegetable
- 700g chicken leg (cut into cubes)
- 1pkt shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cans cream of chicken (Campbells)
- 3 tbsp garlic oil (Pagoda)
- 3-4 tbsp seasoning for chicken (MasterFoods) (Your choice)
- 5 cups Jasmine Rice (Wash and soak for 2 hours)
- Warm water (Adjust water level as per rice cooker)
- Marinate chicken cubes with 1tbsp garlic oil and 1tbsp seasoning chicken for 1/2 hour.
- Heat up the work, fry 2tbsp garlic oil until fragrance add chicken and mixed vegetable, stir fry.
- Add the jasmine rice mixed well with cream of chicken, add 2-3 tbsp seasoning chicken.
- Transfer to rice cooker and press start.
- Ready to serve.
- Alternately can bake with cheddar cheese for fragrant bake rice. (Bake at 180C for 8-10mins)
Recipe by Wendy Kwan