- 1 large, ripe Haas avocado
- ¼ cup non-alkalized cocoa powder
- ½ cup pitted medjool dates
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract (or sub vanilla beans to keep it raw)
(Note: If you prefer a bit lighter texture, feel free to add a little plant-based milk to the mix, too.)
- Soak dates in water for about one hour, until soft.
- Discard water and add dates with remaining ingredients to a high powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of fresh water, if needed, to achieve a smooth, pudding texture.