- 1 pc Buko (meat shredded)
- 1/2 (sweetened) cup Condensed Milk
- 3/4 to 1 cup Fresh Milk (or evaporated milk)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract (optional)
- 10 pc Ice Candy Bags (1¾”x10”)
- 1 can (432 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (drained, reserve 3 tbsp syrup)
- Combine milk, vanilla, buko, condensed milk and fruit cocktail syrup.
- Fill each ice candy bag with DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, then fill with milk mixture. Seal and freeze overnight. Serve.
- Makes 10 pieces. Enjoy!
Cooking Tools Needed:
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons