- 160g crushed digestive biscuits
- 80g melted butter
- 10g butter
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 fresh green apples cut into cubes
- 500g cream cheese
- 70g brown sugar
- 100ml milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
Topping and Decoration
- 1 apples cut slices
- 6 strawberries cut slices
- Some blueberries for decoration
- Some strawberries for decoration
- To make the base, mix digestive biscuits and melted butter until combined.
- Press onto bottom of 6 inches square cake tin. -To make the filling, heat up wok, melt butter, add in brown sugar and green apples. Stir fry apples until tender.
- Dish up and keep aside. -Beat cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth.
- Add in the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition, then stir in the milk and cornstarch until blended. -Arrange cooked cubes apples into the prepare tin and pour in the cheese filling. -Bake in preheated oven at 160 degrees for 40-50minutes.
- Remove from oven and leave to cool. Chill in fridge.
- Place topping and decoration to serve. Enjoy your Apple Cheesecake!
Recipe by Sandra Kwan