For the crab dip:
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup fat-free greek yogurt (I used 0% Fage)
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup grated Asiago cheese, divided (could also substitute Monterrey jack
- or Mozzarella)
- 14 oz can of quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 8 oz jumbo lump crab meat
For the pico de gallo:
- 2 roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 1 handful cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion tops, chopped
- Squeeze of lime juice
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Beat the cream cheese, mayo, and yogurt together until smooth.
- Add the white and light parts of the green onions (dark green parts will be used for the pico), lemon juice, and 1 1/4 cup grated cheese.
- Fold in artichokes and crab.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish and spread evenly, sprinkling the remaining cheese on top..
- Bake for ~20 minutes, until bubbly and golden brown.
- To make the pico, toss all ingredients together and set aside until ready to serve.
- Remove the dip from the oven, top with pico, and serve with blue corn tortilla chips, crackers, or toasted crostini.
- Best when hot or very warm, leftovers will keep a couple of days. Can be assembled ahead of time and then baked at the last minute.
Source : No Bull Recipes