- 26 oz can of pasta sauce
- 300 g pasta
- 1 pound of lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 cup of water
- 2 cups grated cheese (mozzarella, cheddar)
- salt and pepper to taste
- cooking oil
- Add a little bit cooking oil in a preheated pan. Place the ground beef in and break into pieces. Fry it over medium high heat until it’s light brown. Drain off the excess oil.
- Add in onion and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Saute together until onions are translucent and fragrant.
- Pour in your favorite pasta sauce and water. Stir until combined. Cover and allow it to simmer over low heat for at least 20 minutes.
- Ten minutes before the sauce is finished, cook the pasta according to package instructions. Drain it well.
- After 20 minutes, adjust the seasoning of the pasta sauce according to your taste. Turn off the heat and toss in the pasta until it’s coated and well incorporated.
- Transfer it into your preferred casserole dish. Grate the cheeses over the top. You can add more cheeses of your choice and as much as you want.
- Place it on the preheated oven set at 350 degrees F for at least 25 -30 minutes until the cheeses are nicely melted and everything is heated through.
- Serve with garlic bread and sprinkle more cheese on top before serving. Enjoy!
Source: Cook n’ Share