- 2 very ripe bananas, peeled and sliced
- 500 mL homemade curd or plain yogurt or vanilla flavored yogurt
- 6 tbsp toasted oat pots
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- cinnamon powder or nutmeg
- Sprinkle 6 tbsp oats on a baking tray with 2 tbsp sugar. Grill gently for 3-4 minutes, turning every minute until golden and crisp. Allow to cool and set aside.
- Mix the banana and yogurt in an osterizer or blender or food processor until smooth.
- Spoon into dessert cups and chill for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle on top toasted oat pots.
- Dash lightly with cinnamon powder or nutmeg to add spicy taste.
Source: Cake Zone