- 1 medium-sized Broccoli, cut into serving pieces
- 115 grams Shiitake Mushroom, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1/4 cup chicken stock or chicken bouillon dissolved in hot water
- a dash of dried chili flakes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a pan, heat oil then saute garlic and shiitake mushrooms until light brown.
- Add broccoli, chili flakes, and chicken stock then simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add oyster sauce then adjust seasoning according to taste.
- Simmer for another minute then transfer to serving plate. Serve immediately.